Vinny Lawdenski





We are proud to be able to feature stunning and sexy up and coming fitness model Vinny Lawdenski at Stunning Men.









Vinny is a 24 year old men's physique competitor, fitness model and personal trainer from Illinois, USA. 


 Allan Spiers










  

As the selected photos by three amazing photographers - FuriousFotog, Allan Spiers and Pat Lee - show, Vinny is not only a stunning guy but the camera simply loves him and he oozes sexappeal!



 
Pat Lee








With his big physique - have you seen his chest? - and in spite of his Italian background, Vinny definitely epitomises the hunky all American guy! But besides his amazing physical attributes, he comes across as a wonderful and truly nice guy!










Vinny hits the gym religiously and his dedication to healthy living and his focused approach to his training have helped him achieve his amazing physique; but he constantly strives to improve on it.


Allan Spiers











Vital statistics:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 190lbs
Waist: 30"
Chest: 46"
Bicep: 18"
Hair colour: dark brown
Eye colour: brown














Many thanks to Vinny for accepting to be featured and for doing the interview. Do check his facebook page and show him some love by 'liking' it! You can also follow him on Twitter and Instagram.


All photographic copyrights to the respective photographers.


Here's Vinny's full interview



Vinny, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. Could we start off by talking a little about yourself? You are from Illinois, USA ...

Yes, I grew up in a town about 20 minutes outside the city of Chicago and have lived here my whole life.



You have an amazing physique! How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?

I have been an athlete my whole life. I played pretty much every sport growing up. When I got to college I didn’t go out for any teams and that’s when I started getting interested in body building.



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

First, dead lifts are a really great exercise because you get to move a lot of weight around and you have to utilise a lot of different muscle groups. Second, any kind of chest fly. I like doing flies because it really shapes your chest and gives it that square look that most people are going for and third, Lateral raises. I could do lateral raises all day. My shoulders are one of my weak points so I have been working them really hard to try and cap them off.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you? 
For my cardio I just walk on an incline treadmill for about 30 min a day. Sometimes I will do the stair master as well because it helps build your legs.



Now how do you keep motivated?

Noticing the changes in my body from week to week is what keeps me motivated.



Is it difficult for you to fit training and fitness into your life?

Being a personal trainer it isn’t difficult to fit it in. When I was working in an office it was tough to work 8 hours and then go train but if you want something bad enough you make time for it no matter what.



We know that you guys keep a healthy lifestyle ... but if you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

I have a HUGE sweet tooth when it comes to deserts. So if there are any cookies or brownies or cupcakes around those are definitely my go to on cheat days. Also, being Italian anything that my mom makes as far as pasta goes, is on the list too.



How did you get into modeling?

I’ve always wanted to be an actor since I was young and modelling is just another opportunity to get my name out there and have a career.



What do you enjoy the most about it?

The best thing about modeling would have to be being in front of the camera. It’s a great feeling to work so hard with trying to perfect your body and then have that showcased in a picture.



Let’s talk about photo shoots ... how do you prepare for them?

I stay relatively lean all year long so to prepare for a shoot isn’t that much work for me. Just tightening up the diet and making sure I’m getting my cardio in so I can look shredded in the pictures.



I think you are a great looking guy? What do you think is your best asset?

Never really thought about it to be honest ... First I gotta say my hair. Always get compliments on “the flow” (Vinny laughs). Facially I think I have a pretty solid jaw line and as far as my body goes I always get compliments on my abs and obliques as well as the shape of my chest.



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

Even though my abs are one of my best features they aren’t 100% symmetrical so that would be one thing and even though I like the shape of my chest I wish it were fuller and I had more meat to my upper chest.



How do you approach a challenge?

Head on!



What do you do in your down time?

I have an insanely close family so I normally spend a lot of my downtime with them or with my friends.



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

Of course. There are a ton of people in the fitness industry that I look up to as far as how I would like my body to look and things like that. Mark Wahlberg is a big role model because he did make the switch from modeling into acting and he had a national ad campaign for Calvin Klein, which is one of my dreams.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I think I am great date. Really good listener and always a gentleman.



What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

Laughter, trust, and communication.



Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

That’s a close one. I definitely have a good mixture of briefs and boxer briefs. Diesel, Calvin Klein, 2(x)ist ...



What do you listen to on your iPod?

 I don’t really use an iPod. Just Pandora.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I’m into all different types of music but when I’m training, it’s either EDM, Rap, or Lindsey Sterling Pandora.



What kind of movies do you like?

As long as it’s a good movie I’ll like it; comedy, drama, action. It doesn’t matter.



What can’t you live without?

Portillos! It’s a higher end fast food restaurant where I’m from.



Could you finish these two sentences? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

... Dancing.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

... Golf!



What’s the best thing ever invented?

The TV.



What three words describe you best?

Goofy, Empathetic, Loyal.



One last question Vinny, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

Living out my dreams as a fitness model and television/film actor.



Vinny, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future!



Comments