Damian from CSA Models


It is with immense pleasure that we are featuring exciting fitness model Damian, with photography by Jesse O'Leary
 

27 year old Damian is another hunky Australian fitness model, whom we are showcasing at Stunning Men. He is located in Perth, Western Australia and is represented by
CSA Models

 

 

 




Damian works in a search and rescue team, which is very demanding and requires him to be super fit all year round. He has achieved an awesome physique and judging by the photos, he seems to be on top of his game.





Towering at over 6'3" this gorgeous hunky guy has a dream job, which also helps him keep fit.

 






With his military background, Damian is down to earth and very focused and has been keeping fit for some time now. He has been an active guy from an early age.




If you want to discover many more of their amazing sexy models, simply go to CSA Models on facebook and check them out!

 

 All photographic copyrights to Jesse O'Leary


Damian's vital statistics
Height: 6'3.5"
Weight: 202lbs
Chest: 42.5"
Waist: 34"
Guns: 16"
Eye colour: hazel/green
Hair colour: dark brown


Here's Damian's interview in full

 

 

Damian, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from New South Wales but currently live in Perth, Western Australia ...
I moved to Perth about 7 years ago, I was travelling around Australia at the time and I fell in love with Perth. The beaches, the weather and the people. It’s a great part of the world.

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
Some friends of mine have been doing it, and it always looked really fun, so I decided to give it a try myself. 

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?
I’m fairly comfortable, I spend a fair bit of time exercising so I know I can get my shirt off with a bit of confidence.

You work on a helicopter search & rescue team. How amazing is that?
 It’s an amazing job, very fulfilling. Working in an incredibly dynamic and exciting environment.

You are looking incredible. The job keeps you fit or you need to keep fit for the job?
 I keep fit for the job, but also I keep fit for myself.

When did your passion for fitness start?
 I used to be in the military and I guess the fitness part of my life never really left.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out? 
 I’m very good at self-motivating, I don’t really need music or encouragement while I train. I enjoy just putting my head down and grinding it out. The rewards of seeing improvements and results is all the drive I need.

What is your diet like?
Ahhh diet, well some people would say it’s the next big thing I need to start taking seriously. I don’t eat 'super' unhealthy, but I certainly have a few more cheat days than recommended.
  
Speaking of cheat days, what is your favourite cheat day food?
Maybe bacon ... or chocolate?
  
What’s the best form of cardio for you?
I do crossfit, so a lot of weights and cardio circuits. I find that more interested than just going for a jog.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
Yeah I guess, as long as they can handle the fact that I'll be at the gym a lot.
  
I know you said you didn’t need music to train, but on the odd day you do, what’s your favourite song or piece of music to play?
True, not big on music while I train … but anything with a fast beat to keep spirits high is good.

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?
I like to travel, and get outdoors, camping and just jumping in the car and exploring. Australia is a massive country, and there’s no end to the exploration to be had in a 4WD.

What can’t you live without?
Probably a social life. I feel too cooped up if I don’t go and hang with friends often.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at … 
… my job!

Now ... I’m just not very good at … 
… cooking (big laugh)

One last question Damian, what is your big dream?
I love my job in Search and Rescue, I guess I’m living the dream right now. I hope that I can keep doing that, and turn it into a life career.

Damian, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

Comments